100,000 SF Value-Add Office
- Acquired July 2019 with AEW Capital Mangement.
- Property was 100% leased at time of acquisition to Wells Fargo Bank with a short-term lease substantially below market.
- The building benefits from its creative office character with 15-32 foot ceiling heights, beautiful board form concrete shell, operable windows on second floor, ornate vault amenity space and an expansive roof deck. Additionally, its superb location sitting in the heart of the San Francisco financial district on top of the Montgomery transit stop makes it one of San Francisco’s most interesting large blocks of available creative office space.
- Reposition is currently underway of existing building with upside to deliver potentially up to 400,000 SF in a high-rise tower that sits above the existing historic building providing near term cash flow and massive upside potential.
- Acquired July 2019 with Bain Capital Real Estate.
- 4-story brick and timber cold storage building with subgrade basement. Property was purchased from cold storage owner off-market with short-term leaseback.
- Built in 1904 as a cold storage and meat smoking plant, the building has been last mile food storage for more than 100+ years. REDCO’s business plan is to cash flow as a cold storage building while working on redevelopment plans as office or residential with additional floors added similar to adjacent properties.
- Located in highly desirable location immediately adjacent to Seattle Seahawks stadium, Pioneer Square, the popular Elysian Brewery and new waterfront park replacing the former I-99 viaduct connecting it to the Ferry Terminal.
75,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired December 2017 with Blackbird Investment Group & Acre Valley Real Estate Capital LLC.
- 3-story building was acquired in off-market sale from the Henkel Corporation who occupied the former foundry for warehouse uses over last 50+ years. Henkel vacated upon close of escrow and reposition currently underway for creative office/flex/industrial.
- With tall exposed timber truss ceiling, sash windows and dramatic unobstructed SF Bay views, 742 Grayson is great creative office/flex solution with close proximity to amenities, ample onsite parking and outdoor amenity space.
- Located in West Berkeley with close proximity to the Berkeley Bowl and surrounding Fourth Street retail amenities.
CLICK FOR BROCHURE
21 Room Ground-Up Hotel
- Acquired land in 1988 with private investors and completed construction in 1989 with complex sand/soil conditions.
- Property was sold in 1990 as very successful project execution and was Robert E. Daniels Sr. last project before retiring.
- Located directly on the beach at the end of Seaward Avenue, the Inn on the Beach truly is a best-in-class Bed & Breakfast hotel in Ventura still in operation today.
60,000 SF Value-Add Industrial
- Acquired June 2019 with Bain Capital Real Estate.
- 3 building property constructed in 1931 for PG&E as service center that is designated historic resource. Property was acquired off-market via leasing relationship and in escrow REDCO developed a plan allowing demolition of north building to allow for a new office to be constructed alongside.
- With tall exposed timber truss ceiling, sash windows, campus feel and highly visible signage opportunity from Caltrain corridor riders, Railroad is is great creative office/flex solution with close proximity to downtown San Mateo amenities, ample onsite parking and outdoor amenity space.
- Located in Downtown San Mateo with close proximity to B-street retail amenities and Caltrain Station within walking distance and easy central Peninsula location with access from Hwy 101, 280 and 92.
- Acquired July 2019 with Bain Capital Real Estate.
- 4.56-acre site with two Class B industrial buildings totaling 85,000 SF. Property was purchased from former owner with short-term leaseback.
- Built in 1941, the site benefits from heavy timber interiors, clerestory sash windows that will be positioned as best in class creative industrial space and high visibility from West Seattle Bridge and Interstate 99. Additionally, zoned IG1-85 currently allows for development today up to 85 feet.
- Located within SODO submarket within City of Seattle just north of the West Seattle bridge and close proximity to I-99 & I-5, Port of Seattle and downtown Seattle. Long-term the site is well positioned for continued last mile delivery or redevelopment opportunities.
6,500 SF Value-Add Office
- Acquired July 2019 with private investors.
- Property was 100% leased at time of acquisition with short-term leases substantially below market.
- The building benefits from multi-tenant profile with suite sizes ranging from 1,000-2,000 SF.
- Located in Midtown Palo Alto between Embarcadero and Oregon Expressway surrounding by desirable retail amenities, the building is well positioned for near term cash flow and long-term upside. It is also adjacent to where Midtown Realty was founded with John Sobrato and Carl Berg before starting their respective real estate portfolios.
21,000 SF Value-Add R&D/Industrial Portfolio
- Acquired November 2017 with Blackbird Investment Group & Acre Valley Real Estate Capital LLC.
- Two building portfolio consisting of a 2-story office building and 1-story R&D/industrial building with adjacent parking lot. Property was vacant at acquisition.
- With tall freespan warehouse with boardform concrete and clerestory windows, the former McGrath Steel buildings built in 1925 are great creative industrial solution with close proximity to amenities, onsite parking and outdoor amenity space. Reposition currently underway.
- Leased to tech company Symbio Robotics (Symb.io)
- Located on prominent corner of Hollis Street in Emeryville with close proximity to adjacent amenities including the Emeryville Greenway bike path, Berkeley Bowl, Rotten City Pizza, Prizefighter Pub and Starbucks.
17,000 SF Development Site.
- Acquired December 2018 off-market with private investors.
- Property was 100% leased as ground leased interest to JP Morgan Chase. REDCO is negotiating with Chase to restructure or buyout the lease to pave the way for development on the underutilized site.
- Located at main & main in Downtown San Jose, the site will soon be the home of a future high rise office or residential tower with ground floor retail.