21,000 SF Value-Add R&D/Industrial Portfolio
- Acquired November 2017 with Blackbird Investment Group & Acre Valley Real Estate Capital LLC.
- Two building portfolio consisting of a 2-story office building and 1-story R&D/industrial building with adjacent parking lot. Property was vacant at acquisition.
- With tall freespan warehouse with boardform concrete and clerestory windows, the former McGrath Steel buildings built in 1925 are great creative industrial solution with close proximity to amenities, onsite parking and outdoor amenity space. Reposition currently underway.
- Leased to tech company Symbio Robotics (Symb.io)
- Located on prominent corner of Hollis Street in Emeryville with close proximity to adjacent amenities including the Emeryville Greenway bike path, Berkeley Bowl, Rotten City Pizza, Prizefighter Pub and Starbucks.